I know you guys hate these vs threads...

i'd do the btl. i've been doing single beast 15 setups for like 5 or 6 years now, couldn't be happier. I'd upgrade the amp later (or get something better if you havent bought the amp already)....but get yourself a nice btl, throw it in 3.5cubs @ 32-35hz and call it a day.

i'd do the btl. i've been doing single beast 15 setups for like 5 or 6 years now, couldn't be happier. I'd upgrade the amp later (or get something better if you havent bought the amp already)....but get yourself a nice btl, throw it in 3.5cubs @ 32-35hz and call it a day.
I already have a 15" btl, ordered a recone kit but cant find anyone local to do it :/ reconing looks easy enough, I really just dont want to fk anything up lol. Just seen some youtube vids of the 2 SA 12s that blew my mind...the kid who owned the btl before me reconed it before but he completely destroyed the tinsel leads going into the spider... and the speaker wire was too short going into the sub and when it excurses it just pulled out... even tried sottering another piece of wire onto it and it didn't work.

breaking news- went inside my subwoofer just to prepare it for the recone, and i looked on the voice coil and it says "BL 15 d2 pwfl"... the kid lied to me and told me it was a btl. god I really hate people. I ordered something that isnt even going to fit in my speaker. waste of 150$ yayyyyyy

Let the man hunt start
lol i deleted his number from my phone after I found out the sub was fked up out of rage. Hopefully fi will refund? it hasn't even been shipped to my house yet. Anyone have any experience with fi customer service?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.