I know I'll get roasted, but WTH...

Squirrel!

Curmudgeon
Ohio
Just bought this at the beginning of the pandemic. Took a month+ to get here. Have had it installed the past couple of weeks and I am so happy I got it! Eonon has a couple different Android 10 models, this one targets sound quality with a 30 band EQ, LPF & HPF and so on. I haven't used the internal amps, just the pre-outs. And while it does take a considerable amount of finesse to tailor the music just right, it is nice that the 30 bands, broken up into 3 separate screens, the entire EQ curve is shown on every page. Very helpful.
This is a keeper! Love the side by side apps, the GPS is outstanding, it is very quick, expandable memory, sounds fantastic and a gorgeous HUGE screen. Solid 4.5 out of 5 unit. I would be happier with a capacitive screen vs. the IPS it does have, but it definitely is not a deal breaker with the unit being as high quality as it is. Recommended unit!

Just bought this at the beginning of the pandemic. Took a month+ to get here. Have had it installed the past couple of weeks and I am so happy I got it! Eonon has a couple different Android 10 models, this one targets sound quality with a 30 band EQ, LPF & HPF and so on. I haven't used the internal amps, just the pre-outs. And while it does take a considerable amount of finesse to tailor the music just right, it is nice that the 30 bands, broken up into 3 separate screens, the entire EQ curve is shown on every page. Very helpful.
This is a keeper! Love the side by side apps, the GPS is outstanding, it is very quick, expandable memory, sounds fantastic and a gorgeous HUGE screen. Solid 4.5 out of 5 unit. I would be happier with a capacitive screen vs. the IPS it does have, but it definitely is not a deal breaker with the unit being as high quality as it is. Recommended unit!
Problem with some of the cheap straight from China doubledins is even if it says its supposed to have 2 or 3 volts of output some have shown to have less then 1 volt...

Don't know why you'd get roasted... if you like it, that IS what matters. Is that display mounted similar to an Alpine HALO?
This is on a ball and socket to move left, right, up, down a bit. Nice to have it angled toward the driver.
Problem with some of the cheap straight from China doubledins is even if it says its supposed to have 2 or 3 volts of output some have shown to have less then 1 volt...
Yeah, specs don't reveal much, but I can say that it has plenty of volume and 'bump' LOL

Hell, if you like it and it works for you, that matters the most. Thanks your for your review and experiencing on it.Looks pretty nice. Not sure how it would hold up in an SPL type install on the swivel head face.Ive broken just about every flip out and motorized unit Ive ever bought.Be good for a small and simple system install, or Stock HU replacement

I
P1440919.JPG
P1440920.JPG

I still don't trust them, but it's possible they've improved. Many of them will output garbage spikes from the rca's or other distortion.

Interested to see how it performs long term. There's no reason why they can't clone good circuits and figure out the android side of things

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Squirrel!

Curmudgeon
Squirrel!
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from