Best android head unit

Redneck Zajic

CarAudio.com Newbie
Mar 31, 2020
United states
I'm looking to upgrade my head unit and I want something with YouTube playback. I've been looking at android based double din head units and it seems like there are tons of opinions. What would you recommend for good sound quality and overall quality construction. I've never really looked at android based head units until recently

Reactions: Rudeboy_Hooligan

bellenbeast

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Apr 7, 2020
Florida
Pioneer AVH-W4400Nex Android Unit this product has two main components. The first is the 7-inch touchscreen that folds out and displays all the features and functionalities of the unit. The second is a CD-slot-like control panel with physical buttons for you to adjust any settings.

Another great thing about this product is the fact that you can customize the interface of the unit. This way, you can choose what apps and shortcuts to have at hand depending on your needs.

OP
R

Redneck Zajic

CarAudio.com Newbie
Mar 31, 2020
United states
Pioneer AVH-W4400Nex Android Unit this product has two main components. The first is the 7-inch touchscreen that folds out and displays all the features and functionalities of the unit. The second is a CD-slot-like control panel with physical buttons for you to adjust any settings.

Another great thing about this product is the fact that you can customize the interface of the unit. This way, you can choose what apps and shortcuts to have at hand depending on your needs.
I will look into it. I was looking at the Atoto A6 pro or the Pioneer AVH-W4500Nex. Just wasn't sure if there were better ones out there or not

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)

• B

Trending topics