I just wanna bump harder!!

For the 3500 I would upgrade the under hood battery and put 2 large batteries int he trunk with a nice alt and you should keep your voltage up.

It'd be alright... might still keep it facing the rear though - try it both ways. With the backseat down it'll be louder in general.

Two HDC315's or 18's with an AQ 3500 would be just right for your goals. Advice is to wall it. Mount them in the back seat gap, seal it from the trunk. Basically what you're doing, except seal the front of the box from the trunk with another piece of wood. That's the best you can do, and the trunk won't give off that annoying rattle that everyone with cheap **** has.

It'd be alright... might still keep it facing the rear though - try it both ways. With the backseat down it'll be louder in general.
Two HDC315's or 18's with an AQ 3500 would be just right for your goals. Advice is to wall it. Mount them in the back seat gap, seal it from the trunk. Basically what you're doing, except seal the front of the box from the trunk with another piece of wood. That's the best you can do, and the trunk won't give off that annoying rattle that everyone with cheap **** has.
if he needs this much help as to how to get louder, im not convinced hes ready to tackle a wall project.

what year is your grandprix op?

if he needs this much help as to how to get louder, im not convinced hes ready to tackle a wall project.
what year is your grandprix op?
2006 grand prix.. nothin too fancy leather and monsoon stereo (aftermarket HU now tho) on sum 20's

wat numbers are you hittin now with your current system
Ive never had it metered i wish someone near me had one.. I had sum other subs in a similar setup and hit 140 but the aq's are louder hands down no idea on numbers tho

so basically mount the subs behind the seat seal off the edges and use the trunk as the box? or seal it the use the trunk space to build as big as possible box attached to the face plate ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.