I just ordered 2 18" BTL's for my Frod Probe.. LAWL

They dont make the KX's new anymore, they were discontinued, they offer the ZX now. The KX's can be had in used condition for around 400 a piece........ I got my KX, which is in prestine condition, not a mark out in, with endcaps and all, for under 400 dollars //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
shipped ^
Where did you get that good of a price? Classifieds?

MTX TA81001 they are 1500rms mono amps, Pretty underrated the TA7801 is 1200rms and comes in at over 1700 on every birthseet I have ever seen. So lets say a 1.8k to 1.9Krealistically on the TA 81001 they are $250 all over the internet.

Good luck and this only a budget option, there may be better deals out there/

Where did you get that good of a price? Classifieds?
Yeah classifieds, I bought a BTL basket and motor and a KX off the same guy. Gave me a hell of a deal, and its in mint condition. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I HAVE MY GP3000PRO BEING DELIVERED TOMORROW FROM ONLINECARSTEREO!!

but i am not gonna be here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

it says the package will require signature, since i am not gonna be here and probably will no one else, can i just leave a paper with my signature on it by the front door?

To tell you the truth Im scared to buy anything without a warranty. That's why i may just baby the BTL's a little //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
thoughI'm sure with 6k+ watts and two 18's, babying will still be repulsively loud. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
Baby the BTL's haha. Get them in the right enclosure and tuning and they should be fine. I was really wanting a pair of the 18's but I think I will give the Audioque hdc3 18's a try. BTW BTL's only have a functioning to your door warranty.

c

hahahahaha crunch?

stay away

please

you can get 20's for that price
Read up before you talk.

Baby the BTL's haha. Get them in the right enclosure and tuning and they should be fine. I was really wanting a pair of the 18's but I think I will give the Audioque hdc3 18's a try. BTW BTL's only have a functioning to your door warranty.
i know the warranty, that's why i was saying i might baby them a little, but im sure i wont, hopefully i dont blow them somehow

c
Read up before you talk.

i know the warranty, that's why i was saying i might baby them a little, but im sure i wont, hopefully i dont blow them somehow
i read up home boy

f*ck crunch.

hows the longevity of those amps that you are telling me to read up on?

how do they perform at loads such as the .25 that i been running my 20's on for awhile now (daily)

i just tried to give you some advice.....someone looking for crunch saying that a stetsom 7kd wouldnt be enough power just blows my mind.

alright then.

in 8 months when your crunch product burns down your "xtreme" or your "frod", just keep that to yourself and shop the market for a quality product.

while it isnt free, reconing is easier than most people think.
hell, if kenny pollock can do it, then most anyone can.
x2

If you can build a box, with slightly decent build quality, then you can recone a woofer. It only cost just above 100 bucks for a recone also.....

i read up home boy
f*ck crunch.

hows the longevity of those amps that you are telling me to read up on?

how do they perform at loads such as the .25 that i been running my 20's on for awhile now (daily)

i just tried to give you some advice.....someone looking for crunch saying that a stetsom 7kd wouldnt be enough power just blows my mind.

alright then.

in 8 months when your crunch product burns down your "xtreme" or your "frod", just keep that to yourself and shop the market for a quality product.
Home boy, LAWL. i dont know the longevity as they arent very old and ive never personally owned one. why the **** would i care if its stable down to .25? i sure as hell wont be running it at that, and as a matter of fact they are very stable below 1 ohm as ive read from reviews, ill search to find it ina sec.

and my mistake i actually thought you meant 20's as in 20" rims lol. my bad.

and yes i make spelling errors, ****IT MAN! I'm only human!!

EDIT: this is what i remember reading http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/20/13407.html

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.