I just got Baby II switched over to FULL ACTIVE EQ!!

And pay someone to connect speaker wire to his speakers, not just install them!

I can install an IV line! Can you? I'm an RN remember? When I was in nursing school I wanted to get very good at starting an IV and I did! One clinical shift I did was in the ER 6-10PM and the shift nurse I was shadowing and I because the IV Team for that evening! I hit many NO ASSIST! How about install a urinary catheter?

John Kuthe...

I can install an IV line! Can you? I'm an RN remember? When I was in nursing school I wanted to get very good at starting an IV and I did! One clinical shift I did was in the ER 6-10PM and the shift nurse I was shadowing and I because the IV Team for that evening! I hit many NO ASSIST! How about install a urinary catheter?

John Kuthe...

The fact that you end with John Kitye is very creepy. We know that already.

The fact that you end with John Kitye is very creepy. We know that already.

I SIGN what I post, and have since the early 1990s when I SAW what Steve Case did to the Internet by mailing a free AOL CD to everything with a pulse! Disgusting, when humans began to feel a sense of anonymity behind free AOL AnonAssole Monikers, and the EVIL in people started to be expressed very freely ON the Internet because they figured no one would KNOW who they were!

People seem to be terrified of letting others KNOW who they are. Not me, because I TELL PEOPLE who I am!

John Kurthe, Climate Anarchist and More

Whats a climate anarchist?
The Morality of Anarchy:

Ethical Conduct has never been, is not and never will be measured by man-made laws; you don't measure a ruler with a stick.

I mostly drive a 100% electric Nissan Leaf but also own and sometimes drive a 2008 Grand Caravan I still own, partially to mostly because 1. Baby II is fixed up and painted really pretty and 2. Baby II has ONE AWESOME ACTIVELY EQed Sound System!!

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
JohnKuthe
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from