I have been ripped off!!!

Oh I will be there don't worry //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

And I encourage everyone on here to return the favor and steal from them.

I'm gonna guess they have a system in a car, I say help yourself, they probally didn't pay for it anyway.

New update.

They lied to the police, there was no attempted delivery this morning. The amp is sitting in customs right now and is still on it's way there.

FVCKERS
Is is just me who sees something wrong with this? It's against the law to lie to cops fyi.....haha

No, I was told the law states that as soon as you mail something it becomes the property of the reciever.
Is that a canada thing or a U.S. thing? I've never heard that before...I guess you learn something new every day.

Wow! The same thing happen to me a few years back. Sold 2 Orion 275G4 amps through paypal and as soon as I notified the buyer that the items shipped, contact was suddenly losed and a claim was filed. I provided paypal with the proper info (tracking #, etc) but they required electronic signature for items over $250 eventhough I had them insured. So they charged my account the amount for the amps and I had topay=up or have collection jack my credit up. I filed a claim with the post office but since it was actually delivered, they wouldn't pay. Long story short, make sure you request an electronic signature when selling items or you will get scammed...

Oh yeah, I basically paid this scammer for my own amps...you live and learn //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

call customs and tell them you have reason to suspect that the package is a bomb or something lol they will destroy it but hey atleast a scammer dont get it

heres a message i got back after emailing that address you posted....

"Yeah, the funny thing about it is this.... I don't even live within 10 miles of where the amp was shipped to. I just happen to know my old neighbors & know that they are not home durring the day. Since no signature is required, USPS left it in the garage, I pick the amp up & the people at the address never know anything. What is the police department going to do? Visit that house to find out that they probably don't even own a computer? (elderly couple)

Trust me, I am not as dumb as your canadian friend who sells $300.00 items with out requiring signature upon delivery." ******* scammer!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

daytonahemi

10+ year member
daytonahemi
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views