I have been ripped off!!!

This is unusual. It normally takes an act of congress, to get fund withdrawn from an account, when a dispute is filed! I have a feeling I will be going through that with my current business transaction on ebay.

What a ****ing piece of ****. Keep trying and he will get caught. Make sure law enforcement are there when it arrives and that kid will be waiting also.

Don't worry guys the amp will never be delivered. That has been stopped. And there is not an elderly couple living in that house, It is a young guy and his wife and 2 kids. And he and his wife don't seem to have day jobs either, He came out of his house al pissed off after I took a picture.

I have no doubt that they are the ones that did this. They were never told the item was an amp, and when I was talking to him, he told me the fedex package they sent back had to be my amp, even though there is no way he knew was an amp.

Also the amp would never be left out like that on an international shipment, They would have to pay the brokerage fee before delivery.

The police have contacted paypal, and are investigating the credit card used for the purchase.

Don't worry guys the amp will never be delivered. That has been stopped. And there is not an elderly couple living in that house, It is a young guy and his wife and 2 kids. And he and his wife don't seem to have day jobs either, He came out of his house al pissed off after I took a picture.
I have no doubt that they are the ones that did this. They were never told the item was an amp, and when I was talking to him, he told me the fedex package they sent back had to be my amp, even though there is no way he knew was an amp.

Also the amp would never be left out like that on an international shipment, They would have to pay the brokerage fee before delivery.

The police have contacted paypal, and are investigating the credit card used for the purchase.
Glad to hear it worked out for ya man. Did you enjoy your drive through the good ol' us of a?

And also if this does happen to anyone else, You can stop the delivery of a package through usps.

That law I was talking about earlier, is a canadian thing.

So realy I'm gonna get my amp back, the scammer gets nothing but a police investigation against him.

Oh, and I get my shipping money back as well. It had a guarented delivered by this date thing on it, and that never happened.

Not bad, I like the gas prices. Almost half of what it is in Canada.
Yea you came at a good time, when it was at $4 a gallon I was thnking that buyng it by the liter might not be a bad thing lol. Glad to hear it was a good trip for ya.

What a worthless piece of fvcking shit scammer. If this were to happen to me, I would not even know what to say to the local police. Glad that things turned out well for you man.

What a worthless piece of fvcking shit scammer. If this were to happen to me, I would not even know what to say to the local police. Glad that things turned out well for you man.
Haha...the police really weren't to interested in helping me at fisrt, until I showed up in the supervisor's office. I got at lot more help then when they realized I was serious about this person not getting away with it.

Just recieved confirmation my amp is on its way back to me. FU scammers you get nothing!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

daytonahemi

10+ year member
daytonahemi
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views