I have been ripped off!!!

UPDATE

The police were there this morning when the amp was delivered. Of coarse there was no Teanna Wilson there, and the denied any involvement. I have no way to prove otherwise.

My amp is on the way back to me, but I am out about $80 for shipping and paypal exchange fees.

everyone makes mistakes from time to time.the important thing is,you have learned not to ship nothing out until money is in your account or in your hand.be glad it was only a $80 mistake.could have been worse.glad to hear you got it worked out though.

one more reason i use USPS money order.

you guys will eventually learn PP is all about the money. fck everything else.

Nope, they can only leave negative on you.
That is correct, I can't even contact ebay to tell them what happened. The security center is full of dead links.

And I don't know what else to do, I allready had the money in my bank account, and paypal took the funds straight out of my bank account. It's bs.

New update.

They lied to the police, there was no attempted delivery this morning. The amp is sitting in customs right now and is still on it's way there.

FVCKERS

New update.

They lied to the police, there was no attempted delivery this morning. The amp is sitting in customs right now and is still on it's way there.

FVCKERS
You can't cancel the shipment? as the original sender i find that disturbing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

daytonahemi

10+ year member
daytonahemi
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied