I have a JL Audio Box+Sub and amp, it's NEVER fitting in ANY trunk of mine again. Can I use this inside my house?

Participant count
  • Participant list

frozen

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have this crazy JL Audio box thinger where it has a subwoofer built into it and then a matching amp for it that's like 500 or 750 or something vaguely - I know this is ridiculously vague - and that's because it's not in front of me as I type this, but don't want to forget to make this post.

I think it's specifically this exact item:

and a matching 750/1 amp or something

Nearly a decade ago, before I was married or even met my wife, I had a giant SUV and this combination provided me MUCH joy

When I got married, it went to my basement, and now I mostly sit on top of it while doing other things, or stack things on it. It's ******* giantic, there's zero chance this is ever fitting in my tiny Mazda.. Is there ANY way I can use it? Don't care if my neighbors hate me, any other way?

Huge thanks in advance regardless if it's the answer I want to hear or not, I am expecting the worst

Cheers!!!

id build a new box for it and get a plate amp. sell the rest. heres my ht sub. got a 1k Dayton amp on the back...

IMG-0786.jpg

IMG-3346_2.jpg

If the amp is already part of the unit, with the amp built in, you would need a power supply, something like this:

Amazon product ASIN B0BC9NL42B
Or sell that amp amp and replace it with one of these 500 watt plate amp w/DSP:

- OR -

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...