I Hate Blose (bose)

Juiced
10+ year member

Bored and Impatient
Ok guys the i've had enough of the BOSE speakers that came stock in my car. i'm tareing them out and looking for 6.5" component, and a 4" coaxial and 6.5" coaxials. What drivers do you all suggest i should buy i'm really only looking to push 75-125 watts to each. SQ is my primary concern.

Here is one in Advance //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

MAybe it's just me but the Bose comps that came on my 04 Tahoe are kind of good, better then the boses i've heard before.

They get LOUD, just not loud enough.

I don't know what to expect when i replace them.

Instead of going with two sets of co-axials, you should get a 3-way component set. The BA Pro 3-ways are great. Check out Focal and Dynaudio also, as well as Rainbow.

Ok guys the i've had enough of the BOSE speakers that came stock in my car. i'm tareing them out and looking for 6.5" component, and a 4" coaxial and 6.5" coaxials. What drivers do you all suggest i should buy i'm really only looking to push 75-125 watts to each. SQ is my primary concern.
Here is one in Advance //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif
no way u can get that many boston pros and stay in budget, I say pm djdilliodon

and see what kind of deal he can do for you on CDTs.

yeah i hate bose too... reminds me of the other day my boss looked in this nissan and was like...

it's got BOSE! it's got bose... it's got no highs or lows... bose! **tune of ludacris - area codes**... well... i thought it was funny //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif

if i were you i'd find out if you can rip them out without them affecying anything else. i know most bose systems have to be completely re-wired . some stereos control the doors and alarm systems and things of that sort.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.