I had this alpine radio which probably was rare idk.

ELS122

CarAudio.com Newbie
Dec 22, 2019
Latvia
so I had this alpine "finish line" head unit, it had a 4 track head, cassette player that could switch directions automatically, also had a small LCD at the corner, had a volume pot which doubled as an on/off switch and a balance control, it also had sliders for the high's and low's tone, it had 6 channel memory had some Dolby noise reduction for the cassette deck. it mounted in a slide-in cage that also had a DIN 5 CD changer connector, had 4 channels, audio connector I guess for the changer, wasn't line out or line in I checked. but I think it couldn't record cassettes. had LW, MW, and 2 FM bands. also, backlight buttons but only the letters were light, weren't the common transparent alpine buttons.
the worst part is that I took it apart and "destroyed it" when I was a kid.
the cassette player is unsavable, the amplifier board too, the display board I think is good, only a few dead switches, and the mainboard also is good.
I wanted to know if it was maybe some kind of rare model, or maybe someone needs a mainboard for it.
I don't have any pictures, the pieces are probably scattered around my house somewhere. it had "finish line" written in handwriting on the cassette lid!

marc2112

CarAudio.com Elite
Oct 12, 2012
Montreal, Qc
Maybe it's an edition made for lambo or something. I have an old 7280 somewhere lol. Ebay is prolly the best place if you're selling for parts.

Reactions: ELS122

Petrdragn33

CarAudio.com Recruit
Dec 19, 2019
Kansas City
so I had this alpine "finish line" head unit, it had a 4 track head, cassette player that could switch directions automatically, also had a small LCD at the corner, had a volume pot which doubled as an on/off switch and a balance control, it also had sliders for the high's and low's tone, it had 6 channel memory had some Dolby noise reduction for the cassette deck. it mounted in a slide-in cage that also had a DIN 5 CD changer connector, had 4 channels, audio connector I guess for the changer, wasn't line out or line in I checked. but I think it couldn't record cassettes. had LW, MW, and 2 FM bands. also, backlight buttons but only the letters were light, weren't the common transparent alpine buttons.
the worst part is that I took it apart and "destroyed it" when I was a kid.
the cassette player is unsavable, the amplifier board too, the display board I think is good, only a few dead switches, and the mainboard also is good.
I wanted to know if it was maybe some kind of rare model, or maybe someone needs a mainboard for it.
I don't have any pictures, the pieces are probably scattered around my house somewhere. it had "finish line" written in handwriting on the cassette lid!
Did it look like this?
Screenshot_20191222-181723_Samsung Internet.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest posts

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds