I guess it's Wrangler SQ time.....

wranglerbuild001.jpg

wranglerbuild002.jpg

wranglerbuild003.jpg

wranglerbuild004.jpg
I got a Kenwood Music Keg that should work with that HU if interested.
Seat look real good
I already have a KEG and Lifetime Sirius hooked up...I have a 2nd keg put up in storage...the one used has the 20gb hard drive

Hey,

It looks like maybe you've figured out what to do with a problem I've been having. My front mid-woofer pods are causing major sound problems at certain bass frequencies... I thought about trying to dynamat the inside or the outside but it's a huge pain to get to them... I guess I could figure out how to take them out.

What did you end up doing with them? I've got polyfill in them to try to cut down on vibration, and it's ok at some frequencies.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hey,It looks like maybe you've figured out what to do with a problem I've been having. My front mid-woofer pods are causing major sound problems at certain bass frequencies... I thought about trying to dynamat the inside or the outside but it's a huge pain to get to them... I guess I could figure out how to take them out.

What did you end up doing with them? I've got polyfill in them to try to cut down on vibration, and it's ok at some frequencies.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks
Maybe some bolts are loose...Ive ran upto 100 rms per side and they sound great no rattles...and nice and clear...actually I am running that much power now....and about 600 on a single DD 10 in a custom ported box....They come out fairly easy...but are a little bit of a pain...just watch the dreaded cowl dent if you undo the straps on your doors....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Louisiana_CRX

5,000+ posts
dem shoes......
Louisiana_CRX
Piney Hills of Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date