I guess it's Wrangler SQ time.....

What happened to the Avic-Z2?
I tried two diffrent Chrysler Bypass boxes and neither one would make the VSS work so I figure a fuse is blown somewhere...The Kenwood doesn't need VSS for Navi to work.......Ill probably run the avic Z2 in my 08 Civic Hybrid...I get it out of the paint shop tomorrow and Im gonna redo the system in it...

I tried two diffrent Chrysler Bypass boxes and neither one would make the VSS work so I figure a fuse is blown somewhere...The Kenwood doesn't need VSS for Navi to work.......Ill probably run the avic Z2 in my 08 Civic Hybrid...I get it out of the paint shop tomorrow and Im gonna redo the system in it...
sent you a pm about the deck broo

Bro I am running an Avic-Z2 in my Honda right now

I do not have the VSS hooked up and it works fine

Before this I had it in 2 different Nissan Titans and did not have the VSS hooked up.

The navi works fine without it.

100% guarantee it.

As well, my Eclipse AVN6620 has a VSS wire, but doesn't HAVE to wired for the Nav to work. IDK about Pioneer, but for Eclipse it's for if you go through a tunnel or have interference that it could still let you know where you're at. You could turn and it wouldn't know but?????

Bro I am running an Avic-Z2 in my Honda right nowI do not have the VSS hooked up and it works fine

Before this I had it in 2 different Nissan Titans and did not have the VSS hooked up.

The navi works fine without it.

100% guarantee it.
I couldn't get the digital speedometer to work on the gauge screen...I had the same issue with my Jaguar S type...I tried my Z1 and Z2

Mine works fine - does the navigation work? It gets speed info from the nav satellite not the VSS
the other gauges worked...just not the middle one and it wouldn't let me change it..ive done wired in all the Kenwood accesories now...so I doubt I change it...I added navigation...lifetime sirius..and kenwood music keg...the z2 wouldve saved a lot of extra wiring...im gonna give it a shot in my civic hybrid...i think there is a vss wire in the cluster

wranglerseats001.jpg

I had a spare set of buckets laying around so I decided to swap out the factory leather for some nice black suede with red etchings...These are pretty comfy and hold you nice and snug compared to the factory crap....I made several mods to work with the factory Wrangler brackets...They fit nicely //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

wranglerseats003.jpg

wranglerseats004.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Louisiana_CRX

5,000+ posts
dem shoes......
Louisiana_CRX
Piney Hills of Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date