i got the pioneer 5700 flipout fw questions...

Participant count
  • Participant list

loudsts
10+ year member

i seen a coupleof assessories i wanted to add to my headunit...

can anyone tell me if they compatible i wanna add the navi unit but i cant find the compatible one... does anyone know if the GEX-P10XMT is compatible..

and im also looking for a good 6 disc dvd changer cuz i just put a 15" monitor in the backseat... if i buy this changer XDV-P90 is it pointless to buy the DEQ-P8000

also... i want to add the tv tuner.. is this best they have GEX-P5700TV

any suggestions greatly appreciated

i got he pioneeer 5700

It is not pointless to buy the GEQ-P8000, if I had a Pioneer screen I would for sure purchase the processor to gain back the output voltage and procesing power.

The GEX-P10XMT is the navtraffic XM tuner, not a navagation reciever. It WILL NOT give you navigation on that screen. You need something like an AVIC-88.

I would do more research before you purchase anything, otherwise you will be greatly dissapointed.

I Think Im Gunna Go And Get The 6 Disc Dvd Changer The 5.1 Dolby Processor... And Other Piece For It... You Put By Where U Sit.. And Im Gunna Gte The Tv Tuner... Like I Said My Pioneer 5700 Says It Has A Navi Option I Just Cant Find The Compatible Thing For The Navigation

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

loudsts

10+ year member
loudsts
buffalo, ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from