i got my windows tinted

Im with mister Ford Explorer on this one. Stop haggining him about it. You guys just are telling him **** because he hasnt gotten any tickets because of tint and you have. Too freaken bad if YOU have. . . would it make you feel better if he did get ticketS? Will that make you happy?
and BTW. My car got tint last weekend. . i have a camaro and got tint in the 2 front doors and rear window. They said it was LIMO tint. . . . is that 5% or what percent is it??
limo=5%

not if u dont like sun its not. not if u dont want people seeing inside at all (which incase ou havent noticed, u can see thru 5% when u go up to it)
it doesnt concern u, so lets just drop it kthx
let me guess you have dyed film?

my 35% probably blocks out more sun, and keeps out more harmfull rays, and all that jazz. way better then your 5%.

i have 15% on the rear. keeps eyes out. yeah unless some one is right up on the glass. but thats just askin for trouble.

people know your hiding somthing, i may not have a bigger system then you, but i know i have invested more time.skill and money in it then yours...

oh it concerns me,

alot of cops around my town just dont care. unless theyre the really ******* type kind....they usually wont stop you JUST for tint either.

sunshine state....thats why we all tint. you guys flamming me would be AMAZED at the cars here with tint. i see cars everytime i drive with tinted windshields.

let me guess you have dyed film?
my 35% probably blocks out more sun, and keeps out more harmfull rays, and all that jazz. way better then your 5%.

i have 15% on the rear. keeps eyes out. yeah unless some one is right up on the glass. but thats just askin for trouble.

people know your hiding somthing, i may not have a bigger system then you, but i know i have invested more time.skill and money in it then yours...

oh it concerns me,
yours may block the rays better. that still doesnt block the light out of my car you stupid piece of ****. i like it dark in my car. every car my family owns has 5%, mine just happens to have double.

fk off bro

alot of cops around my town just dont care. unless theyre the really ******* type kind....they usually wont stop you JUST for tint either.
sunshine state....thats why we all tint. you guys flamming me would be AMAZED at the cars here with tint. i see cars everytime i drive with tinted windshields.
x2

its just where you're from:naughty: sad but true:crap:

yours may block the rays better. that still doesnt block the light out of my car you stupid piece of ****. i like it dark in my car. every car my family owns has 5%, mine just happens to have double.
fk off bro
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

this wasent my thread. dude asked for pics. i dont recall him asking for you to start whining. u dont know when to stop? i dont care what u think man, its my car, i do what i want to it, i dont care what people on the internet think. just stop replying with arguments and ill stop. bye.

this wasent my thread. dude asked for pics. i dont recall him asking for you to start whining. u dont know when to stop? i dont care what u think man, its my car, i do what i want to it, i dont care what people on the internet think. just stop replying with arguments and ill stop. bye.
exactly, you do what you ''WANT''.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

I got stopped tonight for my tint //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif.

15% and somehow the cop could see that it was too dark, even though it was around 9PM. I didn't get a ticket, he said he didn't write tint tickets, but he told me that other officers would.

Yeah, 99% of them here are ********. This one wasn't too bad though. He told me he didn't write tint tickets, he thought they looked good, but if he wasn't going to write a ticket, then why did he stop me in the first place?

I guess I'll just have the front two retinted to 35% and leave the back...even though I hate how that looks but it's better then giving the cops my money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

04_edge

10+ year member
iPhail.
04_edge
Rowlett, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date