i got my windows tinted

no need for that post....obviously im not gonna blast it where theres cops, never said i was. but its gonna be hard to avoid all cops, alot of them hide just incase you didnt know. they also have motorcycles which fit snugly behind trees and such where the driver of the automobile cant see them. they can hear bass from behind that tree FYI. at this point they come out and pull you over and cite u. never said i was gonna blast the system by cops if i see them.
stfu and gtfo dude.
"dude" no need to get hasty.

cops hide? no freaking way.

highway should be main time playing subs, and if you get a ticket from playing too loud on the highway, then i'll take back what i said.

until then, let me know when your "mad" ticket comes

oh btw, wall looks like it's going to be fun (seriously) good luck and make sure you get that **** on the TL.

35% would make my explorer classy? i should have got that then! **** why didnt i think of that!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

its a truck and its 9 different colors. who cares.
you are NOT paying attention. i have 35% on MY car. and its looks great on MY car. still with me? ok. i DONT know if 35% would look good on your explorer, as i never said or even sugested it. ok?

im getting hassled for it. and it *****.

yeah, its a truck, and not one color. ok. i guess. cool?

im just saying from a person who has put tint on peoples cars to make it look good, and do whats its suposed to do. 5% double is just over doing it. wast of money, and not worth it, just my imo.

"dude" no need to get hasty.
cops hide? no freaking way.

highway should be main time playing subs, and if you get a ticket from playing too loud on the highway, then i'll take back what i said.

until then, let me know when your "mad" ticket comes

oh btw, wall looks like it's going to be fun (seriously) good luck and make sure you get that **** on the TL.
when i said mad tickets (lol) i meant alot more than what i get now, which ive only gotten 3 since ive been driving (im almost 19) ...ive gotten out of all of them too.

but ya i cant wait to get the wall done.

and i dont drive on the highway hardly any

i just like it, i like the dark look. im not hiding anything. except my +5000 dollars invested in my wall and car audio...its not that expensive though, it wasent worth spending 350 on. no biggie.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
tints not gona save ya. its going to pwn you with tickets. no more eye rolling, lets be men about this.

you are NOT paying attention. i have 35% on MY car. and its looks great on MY car. still with me? ok. i DONT know if 35% would look good on your explorer, as i never said or even sugested it. ok?
im getting hassled for it. and it *****.

yeah, its a truck, and not one color. ok. i guess. cool?

im just saying from a person who has put tint on peoples cars to make it look good, and do whats its suposed to do. 5% double is just over doing it. wast of money, and not worth it, just my imo.
not if u dont like sun its not. not if u dont want people seeing inside at all (which incase ou havent noticed, u can see thru 5% when u go up to it)

it doesnt concern u, so lets just drop it kthx

when i said mad tickets (lol) i meant alot more than what i get now, which ive only gotten 3 since ive been driving (im almost 19) ...ive gotten out of all of them too.
but ya i cant wait to get the wall done.

and i dont drive on the highway hardly any
I would rather A) get lighter tint and let the fact a big sheet of wood is behind it, darken it up, or B) turn my music down. The tint will add to the tickets, not subtract from them.

Oh and just to make you feel bad.....im 19 and have a perfectly clean record.

I would rather A) get lighter tint and let the fact a big sheet of wood is behind it, darken it up, or B) turn my music down. The tint will add to the tickets, not subtract from them.

Oh and just to make you feel bad QUOTE]

so...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
lol @ u not being able to quote without it looking all fux0red up LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

04_edge

10+ year member
iPhail.
04_edge
Rowlett, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date