i got a slight problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

geonn
10+ year member

oalright
minden, MI
i want a system for my truck im gettin but i dont want to spend a lot of money. im lookin for somthin that will go behind the seat and i would like to spend around 300 on subs and an amp. i know this isnt much but its only got to last for a little while till i get my car. i was thinkin about just goin to walmart and gettin somthin but is there anything better out there that i can get for around 300? please help me. i need this **** to go behind the seat of a gmc seirra like a 90 (full size truck). i was thinkin some tens with some cheap amp.

audiobahn subs w/ lanzar amp. all over this forum u read how this two products sound good for very little money. personally i have no experience with either, yet i hear good things. check out the links on the home page, so find one to those two products.

your focus should not be on a good sub with a cheap amp but the other way around....if you dont have enough power to power your sub its gonna sound like crap......goto somewhere like visions and see what deals you can get..my buddy got a rockford 10 z for 98 bucks.canadian!

and then take the rest of the money and buy a half decent amp.......200 bucks can get ya a rockford 100 wat amp...will run it nicely

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

geonn

10+ year member
oalright
geonn
minden, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date