i got a big problem i think

Participant count
  • Participant list

SmokeyDog
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
first i dont knon where to put this, so its here. in my car when i turn it on(start it)for a 10th of a sec its qite then it gradly gets louder. (real fast like the altornater is starting up and building up). its not really loud but it sounds just like alternator nosie. but heres the catch the head unit is off. the face plate not even on. all my audio cables are on one side of the car and the power is on the other side. when i turn on the head unit the noise gets a lil louder. not much just a lil. anyone one got ideas? PLEASE ITS AGGAVATEING!!!!!!!!

some speaker wires are pinched and catching a ground signal off the chassis?
whats earyier finding the pinched wire or just running new wire and get rid of the stock wiring?

thanks for the directions got something to do while paint drys

first i dont knon where to put this, so its here. in my car when i turn it on(start it)for a 10th of a sec its qite then it gradly gets louder. (real fast like the altornater is starting up and building up). its not really loud but it sounds just like alternator nosie. but heres the catch the head unit is off. the face plate not even on. all my audio cables are on one side of the car and the power is on the other side. when i turn on the head unit the noise gets a lil louder. not much just a lil. anyone one got ideas? PLEASE ITS AGGAVATEING!!!!!!!!
whats earyier finding the pinched wire or just running new wire and get rid of the stock wiring?
thanks for the directions got something to do while paint drys

know

quiet

gradually

alternator

aggravating

easier

dries

typos_1.jpg

something with wiring
where did you mount your ground?
witch one i have a bunch, there is no amp on the door speakers or deck speakers, no noise in the subs that i can here.

knowquiet

gradually

alternator

aggravating

easier

dries

i am sorry but i **** at spelling

first i dont know where to put this, so its here. in my car when i turn it on(start it)for a 10th of a sec its quiet then it gradully gets louder. (real fast like the alternator is starting up and building up). its not really loud but it sounds just like alternator nosie. but heres the catch the head unit is off. the face plate not even on. all my audio cables are on one side of the car and the power is on the other side. when i turn on the head unit the noise gets a lil louder. not much just a lil. anyone one got ideas? PLEASE ITS AGGRAVATING!!!!!!!!

whats easier finding the pinched wire or just running new wire and get rid of the stock wiring?

thanks for the directions got something to do while paint dries

there i fixed them for you

First off, I don't know where to put this, so it's here. In my car, when I turn it on (start it) for a 10th of a second it's quiet then it gradually gets louder (real fast like the alternator is starting up and building up). It's not very loud but it sounds just like alternator noise. But here's the catch, the head unit is off. The face plate is not even on. All my audio cables are on one side of the car and the power is on the other side. When I turn on the head unit the noise gets a little louder, not much just a little. Anyone have any ideas? PLEASE IT'S AGGRAVATING!!!!!!!!

What's easier, finding the pinched wire or just running new wire and getting rid of the stock wiring?

Thanks for the directions, got something to do while the paint dries
There you are.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SmokeyDog

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SmokeyDog
Bradford MA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date