I am SO alomst done with this Alpine PXA-H800 DSP POS!!

Ok, I take back anything I said about wishing Kuthe would leave. I just love his threads and want him to stay forever. The entertainment here is just awesome!! You laugh, you cry...it's like a car audio soap opera.

Cliffs?
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
8e26235b826032f247d649df81e9af37.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Cliffs?
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
John Kuthe was finally happy; he was engaged to be married to NSTALN, but then his psychotic twin sister, Jane Kuthe, came to the Car Audio Form. Jane had always been jealous of John and plotted to take over John's life. She set her revenge plan into motion and imprisoned John down a well. Jane married NSTALN while posing as John and became pregnant. Jane was later exposed and sent to jail. NSTALN and John finally made it to the altar and married on July 18, 1992. NSTALN adopted John's son LosIsATool, and John adopted NSTALN and Jane's son, Popwarhomie.

John Kuthe was finally happy; he was engaged to be married to NSTALN, but then his psychotic twin sister, Jane Kuthe, came to the Car Audio Form. Jane had always been jealous of John and plotted to take over John's life. She set her revenge plan into motion and imprisoned John down a well. Jane married NSTALN while posing as John and became pregnant. Jane was later exposed and sent to jail. NSTALN and John finally made it to the altar and married on July 18, 1992. NSTALN adopted John's son LosIsATool, and John adopted NSTALN and Jane's son, Popwarhomie.
I'm pretty sure John had an affair with Boomin_Tahoe...but I can't prove it...

...all I can say is LosIsATool looks nothing like me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.