I’m having trouble doing the big 3

Participant count
  • Participant list

mikeysheff12

CarAudio.com Recruit
I’ve upgraded my battery ground and engine to ground but I can’t seem to find the wire that leads from my alternator to my battery positive. I drive a fwd sedan so my alternator is on the complete opposite side of the battery. I can’t find anything online about the wiring. I’m stuck currently. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I drive a 2011 Ford Fusion, 2.5l i4, fwd

I doesn't matter if you can find the wire, because you will be replacing it. Find your alternator post, then find your battery post, then find a way to run the wire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Seems kind of stupid to prevent helping others with advice on equipment from Amazon, doubt that Amazon is preventing this either. Pain in the arse!
I'm not a big fan of Brand X personally. My car idles at 500rpm and my Autotech didn't turn on until 650. I sent it back and he redid it to turn...
https://www.caraudio.com/threads/all-bnib-focal-fdp-4-600-ds18-exl-p2500-1-sundown-audio-sfb-1000-4d-350x4-4ohms.614462/ :)
I would Double check the LC2I settings also and make sure all wiring is secure and not loose as well.
Update I have been playing with the silver flutes and just can not get what I want out of them. I spoke to stereo integrity today and ordered a...

About this thread

mikeysheff12

CarAudio.com Recruit
mikeysheff12
Hartsville, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from