HUGE Used/New Equipment Sale. Subs, Amps, Batts, Speakers, and more!!!

SPLluminator
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
GR, Michigan
Here is all my equipment that I have gathered up over the past year, Some is not used, some is. Prices are OBO but mostly this is the bottom price I can take for it so PLEASE no lowballs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif. Also, Prices are SHIPPED!!!, And if you would like to pick up any of the equipment Id gladly drop the price a bit. I am located near Grand Rapids Michigan!

More Pics can Be found here!

BRAND NEW, never used 220A High Output alternator made by Custom Alts Inc.-$275

IMG_0047-1.jpg

Next up I have a pair of Eminence Delta 10" PA Speakers that I used for no longer than 4 months, the one did get kicked so a new dust cap may be preferred if you dont use a grill, otherwise it doesnt effect the performance( 4" dustcaps can be founf on parts express for 3.60 for the pair). $100 for the pair

IMG_0050-1.jpg

Next I have a BNIB MB Quart Q4.80, I just ordered it a month ago for a big install I was planning on doing but money is becoming an issue so my loss is your gain.. $140 OBO

IMG_0058-1.jpg

Now for my prized possessions... I have 2 Incriminator Audio 20.1's absolutely MINT condition but they have been used. Mechanically 10/10, physically 9/10(just simply because they have been mounted). Ill let them go for 450 ea. or 875 for the pr. OBO

IMG_0060-1.jpg

Next up I have a Stereo Integrity Baby Mag that needs reconed. Ill let it go for $60

IMG_0068.jpg

Next, I have 2 RD Audio Sonance motors for sale. One of them has JB Weld between the motor and the basket so it is permanently a 15" sub, but can still be reconed. I believe Atomic makes a recone that drops in for $65. The other sub is not jb welded so with your basket you could build it to any size, would make a BEFFY 8" sub. Ill Let the JB welded one go for $60 OBO and the non JB welded one for $75 OBO

IMG_0070.jpg

Lastly, I have two Deka G31 Intimidators. They were the factory 2nds and I will not ship these unless you cover the whole shipping cost! Im near Grand Rapids Michigan if you would like to pick these babies up. They are sitting at 12.62 and the other is at 12.59 after sitting a month without charge. Ill do $100 each firm.

IMG_0074.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PM box Cleared!!!

what does that alt fit and are those dry cell batts?
Yes they are AGM batteries! And Im not sure on the alt, I was actually really dissapointed with custom alts inc because they sent me the wrong alt and then wouldnt return it... So I honestly have no idea what all it fits. I have more pics in my link at the top.

PM box Cleared!!!

Yes they are AGM batteries! And Im not sure on the alt, I was actually really dissapointed with custom alts inc because they sent me the wrong alt and then wouldnt return it... So I honestly have no idea what all it fits. I have more pics in my link at the top.
dang if it fit my 07 gp id probably take. open to trades at all on one or both of those batts?

I will take trades but I am looking for very specific equipment, Only trades would be an Image Dynamics Q 10" sub, An alpine PDX M6 and F4, or Quality Sound Deadener. But make me an offer, we'll see if I have a use for anything.

O I forgot to mention, I also have 4 runs of 2/0 awg that are a bit over 16ft long. Id like to sell it as a whole, Ill sell it all for 125 shipped, shipping is quite expensive.

ill give u a focal 11inch sub for the eminece 10's and the tweets or i have some new remote starters or some eq's i also have some nice fluke meters and clamps as well

ill give u a focal 11inch sub for the eminece 10's and the tweets or i have some new remote starters or some eq's i also have some nice fluke meters and clamps as well
Not really interested in anything. Whats the model of the sub tho?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.