SOLD HUGE Fusion 4000D Surf Board F/S

Team H&K
10+ year member

Master of the 12v Variety
Indiana
I have a nice Fusion 4000D I am thinking about selling. This are very rare and very hard to find. I am asking 1200 shipped obo and will entertain trades. I dont want any low ball offers as I will keep it before I give it away. This have been tested around 4400 watts @ 12 volts and well over 8k watts on a 16 volt setup. I have lots of info on these amps. This also comes with the case that it came with new. Amp is 42" long. Works 10/10, cosmetically it does have average scratches as I used this amp, give it a 7 or 8 out of 10. Pm me or post here with any and all questions. Thanks

Chevette001.jpg

If you want more pics please feel free to ask for any specifics!

mine now ^_^. Thanks again man. now come get to work on my wall //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif... lol.
Lets get that wall done! I am up for a trip to Kentucky! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Sorry man I can no longer do the trade, guys this amp is back up for sale. Sorry for the inconvience.
I really cant believe you backed out? O well, guess we will go back to the guys that were interested! If not I will just keep this.

which one? MaXXimus? lol
I should of listed that as patial amp or amp(s) trade. I am looking for strappable amps, probably Crunch 3000 pros or maybe bigger but I have a few good strappable amps in mind.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.