Hu Shuts Off .!!!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

63novawagon
10+ year member

CA
I have a Panasonic DFX883U cd/Mp3 player. After listing to a cd for 10mins the HeadUnit will shut off Automaticly. Does anyone know why? Its not because i turn the volume up high. The Ground is great so i dont know why this happens to me? Does this means it's Fried or Shorten?? LMK

any ideas

have you checked your battery and alternator, sometimes when the voltage input to your hu gets low, it will automaticaly shut off, or if it gets too high

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Any indication that a loose wire may be the issue? I'd start by checking all the +/- connections to see if one has come lose or is starting to...
yall. I unplugged the radio harness and the antenna and plugged it all back in and it works. I guess its fixed… suppose it was the head unit...
I got it to work, I was plugging in the subwoofer while the amp had power. I unhooked the remote turn on lead, then all speakers plugged in, then...
Disconnect the RCA's or hi-level input to the JBl amp. turn the system on, If the noise continues, it's a ground or noise issue with the amp.If it...
Thank you all for all the replies, I intend to reply to each and every one individually as I test things out. Here's the latest development that...

About this thread

63novawagon

10+ year member
63novawagon
CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from