hu problem???

italianlifter17
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ohio
i have an alpine cda 9830 and it has text and text scroll and all that stuff. for some reason i cant get it to work its pissin me off, ive looked in the manual but still cant figure it out so, i dont know how to make it work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsdown.gif.d22f25895e9b40f2300c953691dacfa2.gif it also plays mp3 which i still cant figure out

the text feature will only work if you have a audio cd encoded with text or have an mp3 cd with id3 tags. if you have either, the text can be displayed by pressing the text/title button.

boister, the system that i am getting is very similar to yours and i was wondering how does the brahma sound with your 2ft^3cub box tuned to 28h, i was thinking of doing the same box size but tuning it to 30h to get a little more spl but how loud does your brahma get with your box tuned to 28h, dont get me wrong i am mostly for sq, but i also want it to be very loud to so what u reccomend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

oh and i have a cda-9830 which i got 2 weeks ago. isn't that funny? it is kinda complicated isnt it. it just reads id3 tags... i havent tried the scroll feature yet though

don't you think it plays mp3's a little slow? my old p.o.s. kenwood was faster

im selling all my stuff for like $450, my amp, my box, my subs, and speakers.

and yeah that is really wierd that we r getting like the same stuff and have the same deck, but how did u get the mp3 thing to work??????

burn as data cd and pop it in??? if it had id3 tags it will also show the text........ wen u put the cd in it should pick it up as a normal audio cd or an mp3 cd, and usually get a light saying mp3 wen mp3 cd is inserted

can anyone help me my headunit JVC KD - S595 wont eject my cd it will play it and stuff but wont eject it and wen i do press eject it will do nothing and then will not play the cd like the the headunit has a spazz can anyone help me ?? i think it s a electronic problem more than a physical problem cheers

can anyone help me my headunit JVC KD - S595 wont eject my cd it will play it and stuff but wont eject it and wen i do press eject it will do nothing and then will not play the cd like the the headunit has a spazz can anyone help me ?? i think it s a electronic problem more than a physical problem cheers

ull get much better results if u make ur own thread instead of steal this guys heh

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.