HU Power Problem!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

SOUNDSTREAM-LNP
10+ year member

Ok...i have HU that and all the gear for it...but when i tired to fit it into my truck all i found was a always on Power wwire....and there's no on and of power wire so when i trun my truck off the HU goes off and stays of but stores the time and when i turn it back on it goes on and it the same as i turned it off..but i can't get that...because i don't have that On/Off Wire...does any1 know...or have any idea's of where i can get this power from...i thought about just putting a wire into theA/C but i don't really want to have to press the A/C botton to turn on my HU...PLEASE heap

SOundstream-LNP

Originally posted by SOUNDSTREAM-LNP Ok...i have HU that and all the gear for it...but when i tired to fit it into my truck all i found was a always on Power wwire....and there's no on and of power wire so when i trun my truck off the HU goes off and stays of but stores the time and when i turn it back on it goes on and it the same as i turned it off..but i can't get that...because i don't have that On/Off Wire...does any1 know...or have any idea's of where i can get this power from...i thought about just putting a wire into theA/C but i don't really want to have to press the A/C botton to turn on my HU...PLEASE heap

SOundstream-LNP

ANYONE!! KNOW????

I'm with Spddracer, your post is very confusing, i'm not sure what youre asking for. The way you describe the problem in depth, it sounds like nothing is wrong, but when youre asking for a solution, it sounds like youre like youre looking for an igntion/switched power wire. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Take a look at your fuseblock it should have a few empty slots thatll say something like acc or bat. Take the wire from your h/u and run it to one the ones that say acc that should solve your problems. Thats what i had to do to mine.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.