Hows This Sound?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Fate710
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alright well I've been toying with the idea to make my own 3-way instead of buying one. Here is what I've come up with.

DD Audio W6.5 Midwoofer

Seas Reference RT27F Tweeter

Scanspeak 4" Revelator Mid

No Idea What Active Crossover

I figured I'd run the midwoofers off the A7 bridged and the 27KX 11" Sub off the sub channel.

I'd then pick up a DLS A4 and power the mids and tweets with it and skip the speakers in the dash completely. How would that sound?

wow nice choice of speakers. i've heard the new lotus tweet and the scan speak 4" and loved them both. the new lotus tweet is insanely smoothe and the scan speak is very laid back midrange. i was actually considering getting those scan speak 4" but ran into a pretty decent deal for the lotus 4".

as for processing, probably the processor that will be able to fully control a 4 way setup is either getting an h701 or a p9 combo. there are plenty other options of doing it but those two options are easiest to fully control a 4 way setup. good luck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.