Hows this look?

fannin88
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ky
Im looking to put 2 HFX12d4's in back of a 94 4 door honda accord. Id like to have them firing toward the inside of the cabin. I carry tools and some other work gear in my trunk, so id like to keep the subs safe so they are not getting hit my anything that would happen to fly around back there. I plugged my dementions in to RE's box calculator and came up with this. I listen to rock most, with some country every now and then. Suggestions?

View attachment 26529899

sorry! first time iv ever posted a pic and im not sure how to resize.

outside: 31w x 15.25h x 20d

volume: 3.44 cubes, tuned to 33.57

Oh, I'd just read a couple threads that was full of people saying how much they liked it. Any other easy suggestions?

Alright, I'll check up on that.

Anybody else have any other suggestions? Id like to keep the subs facing forward, is port forward my best option in that case?

keeping the subs and the port on the same plane is ideal when you can do it. Seal off the enclosure at the front as well for gains there as well.

Thanks for the fast replys guys!

By that, you mean the opening behind the rear seats going into the trunk, right?

Keep any thoughts coming! The last post I posted had to be "approved by a mod" for some reason. I'm not sure how long that takes though...

i had 2 of the HIFI versions sub back port back with 3 cubes it about 33hz and it had a nice kick but got low too. that was on only 400 watts to the pair too. going back i would want more like 4 cubes to dig a little deeper.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

fannin88

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
fannin88
ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date