how to wire a "bass knob" to 2+ amps

ah, i see.. if you need any help with installs, or builds, or hell just to have a build day.. im sure i can find something new to install.. let me know. im always up for it. lol

I think the only way to have a single bass knob on multiple amps is if the amps are strapped together.

I'm sure there is some kind of RCA preamp bass knob, but it most likely won't do the same thing as a real bass knob, which is remotely adjusting the gain up to but not past where you set it at the amp.

Since most bass knob wires are phone cords..Im pretty sure you can(i know for sure you can do it with Sundown amps) just use an adapter for phone cords to wire multiple amps to a single knob.

I was just wondering as I plan on having a few amps and didnt know how about doing this? are the wires just a standard telephone cable orrr? I know meade has a few amps on 1 remote. I did a quick search but didnt find anything.
Are they all the same amps?

Are they all the same amps?
lol yea, they are for my sub amps, each sub gets its own and was hoping to pull a meade and try to scare some people? lol my headunit also has a sub out but it only does so much and I was hoping for a little more...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.