How to Secure subs?

I've always found that wedging the box in with a couple of cut pieces of wood is the 'easiest' way (sure its a little ghetto, but you can make it look nice)... also it allows you to be able to take it out if you need to get to the spare (unlike bolting it down, be a little more work)... As for the amp, the least room would be to mount it on the box... but if your car gets broken in to, the thief will for sure make off with all of it in one swoop.

I bought some velcro strips that are sticky on the backside from walmart and used the strips that are more rigid not the soft strip if that makes any sense at all and put the rigid strips on the bottom of my box. The rigid strips grip into the carpet and it hasn't moved since, not even when I'm out in the dunes going up and down steep hills and doin donuts all day, lol. I also used a staple gun to help secure the strips to the bottom of the box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.