How to properly make a ground!!!!!

if you could take a pic of that relay untaped that would be great because im not seeing a reason to have a relay period in your current situation.
If that ground is where i think it is in the trunk of that vehicle then he is on the frame or very close to it and definately part of the unified chassis. I would def remove that paint asap it will likely assist in your atl whine issue. Also what gauge wiring was used for your ground wires...i cannot tell by the picture but it looks an awful lot like 8gauge for both if that is the case im going to need you to upgrade that as well. As for the saftey issue do whatever you feel is safest. I personally never disconnect batt terminals unless unplugging airbag harnesses. As for the distroblock i strongly suggest you purchase a decent distro block and run at least 2ga to the rear of that car and then split to at least 4ga to the 1000/1 and the kicker. As for the big 3 upgrade i would also do atelast 2ga if not 1/0. The wiring in your vehicle seems more lazy then anything else or like someone was attempting to quickly complete the install.

I'll definitely take a picture of the relay without tape tomorrow during the day.

The gauge of the wire for the two amp grounds is 4 gauge. as for the ground used in that Bosch relay thing its a very small wire probably the same size as a remote wire.

I think I'm going to follow your advice and upgrade the power wire gauge and distro block.

Do you recommend any places that sell these wires and distro blocks(any recommendations on specific brands)? home depot? or something like that?

thank you very much for your response

I don't remember exactly the user manual... But I read somewhere that for setups with more than 800 WRMS, is recomended to take the ground directly from the - of the battery...

Is this right ??? What do you think?

if going to the batt it does not matter as the reasoning for keeping grounds in the rear under three ft is to reduce resistance caused by the length of the wire...the direct batt ground removes that resistance in itself

I don't remember exactly the user manual... But I read somewhere that for setups with more than 800 WRMS, is recomended to take the ground directly from the - of the battery...
Is this right ??? What do you think?

Well the grounding to the - side of the battery is the BEST ground. It will always be better than ANY sanded metal. Because when you attach that wire to the frame...guess where it ends up. Thats right, the - side of the battery. So might as well skip all the frame and just use nice thick dedicated wire for your ground. Of course, its no miracle worker, but going from a shitty ground to a superior ground can make some difference.

I am in need of 10 different pokemon figures. I am missing Pupitar, Pineco, Snover, Azelf, Golem, Ralts, Claydol, Aron, Zapdos, and Budew. I was thinking about buying a collection from this LDU Company in China but I really don't need 288 pokemon figures, and that is the smallest collection that I see them listing on their website http://www.LDUcompany.com

I am trying to find a place to buy just the ten that I need. Has anyone ever bought pokemon characters from this LDU website? Oh yeah, here is a link to the page with all the pokemons http://www.liangdianup.com/pokemons_1.htm

Any ideas please post and let me know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I am in need of 10 different pokemon figures. I am missing Pupitar, Pineco, Snover, Azelf, Golem, Ralts, Claydol, Aron, Zapdos, and Budew. I was thinking about buying a collection from this LDU Company in China but I really don't need 288 pokemon figures, and that is the smallest collection that I see them listing on their website http://www.LDUcompany.com
I am trying to find a place to buy just the ten that I need. Has anyone ever bought pokemon characters from this LDU website? Oh yeah, here is a link to the page with all the pokemons http://www.liangdianup.com/pokemons_1.htm

Any ideas please post and let me know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
damn, spam posts in threads now? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

this is supposely lots of bad info. in regards to running a ground length. i will say this. the - on the battery is not the ground. the ground in and of itself if the whole car in the miss meaning mostly the chassis and frame.

so if u run a ground run throughout ur car. make sure u upgrade you battery - to frame negative connection with larger wire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...