How to Install 2 eq’s 2 bass boosters

Participant count
  • Participant list

PICKELITESOUNDZ

Chicago
Working on my 2014 voltswagon Jetta front left and right door has 3 kicker ks components and 2 4inch ks speakers the rear will be the same but also 4 6x9 on the rear deck and I️ will have 4 subs so I️ want to have the entire left and right side separate so each side has its own equalizers and bass boosters MY QUESTION IS HOW DO U INSTALL 2 eq’s

Working on my 2014 voltswagon Jetta front left and right door has 3 kicker ks components and 2 4inch ks speakers the rear will be the same but also 4 6x9 on the rear deck and I️ will have 4 subs so I️ want to have the entire left and right side separate so each side has its own equalizers and bass boosters MY QUESTION IS HOW DO U INSTALL 2 eq’s
Are you serious?.. for what?.. extra "bass boost" and signal degradation?

you want a DSP(digital sound processor) not some garbage EQs. Bass boost is bad and should never be done thats how you blow everything up.

So how do u split the 2 sides y splinters behind the radio?
did you listen at all? All you need is a pair of RCA going into the digital sound processor and you get 8 channels of RCA output. On the processor software you can control 31 bands of EQ of either right or left side as you please, its not just EQ, you have time alignment crossovers and every other function needed to have a legit amazing sounding setup. Your original idea is a bad idea plain and simple.

Well I️ was looking at the audio control dqdx or the Rockford fosgate 363 what would you guys go with and I’m going to have 7 amps that’s why I️ was thinking and asking how 2 run 2 of these

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.