how to: cut strip and crimp hyperflex for

yea you don't know how much better this thing is than any other cutter until you use it

just don't let the woman use it for crafts mine came back looking like a hokey players mouth

yea you don't know how much better this thing is than any other cutter until you use it
just don't let the woman use it for crafts mine came back looking like a hokey players mouth
Cutter is a toss up... I have that one and a few pairs of cable cutters various sizes...

It's not a huge difference in ease... and also you'll almost NEVER have to do anything about "blades" with the cable cutters.

nG

ya know, Ng... since i've put you on block.... i swear 3/4 of the BS i used to see posted on this forum have gone away as far as people just posting smart asz comments.... hmmmh, strange isnt it

I bought a cable cutter from the local cornwell truck just like those for 30$ lifetime warranty, they cut through any type of wire easily, hot butter style //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif and very clean!

Looks sweet man!

But, too costly for me.

I'll stick to using a steak knife and hair cutting scissors to strip. And walmart vice to crimp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.