how to choose a cap

Don't use a cap.

If you have electrical problems, go about solving them the correct way.

But, there is no way for us to know if you'll have electrical problems or not. The only thing you can do is hook it up and see how your car handles it. There are far too many variables to take into consideration.

Don't use a cap.
If you have electrical problems, go about solving them the correct way.

But, there is no way for us to know if you'll have electrical problems or not. The only thing you can do is hook it up and see how your car handles it. There are far too many variables to take into consideration.

x2

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

do the big 3 make sure your alt is up to par if you want to still "add" something add a cap killer hc 600. well under 4 miliohms of resistance + packs alot more punnch than a cap as well....

Not really needed... But they do solve incorrect hookup loop noise/ground noise issues from failing alternators //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I dunno... Caps have preddy lights.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.