How to better handle your stereo's weight

seems like you have the wrong vehicle for the job... seriously. big systems require a vehicle that can physically support them.

you need to be able to put on a stronger suspension system. this is why SUV's are good candidates - something with a truck frame.

you could maybe use air shocks to help hold the rear up, and move to stiffer springs from a vehicle with the same diameter but a longer stock travel.

so many fail answers in here....

assuming you have struts on the rear then contact springworks.com for a set of custom springs.

Ran 12 batts in the trunk of my altima and car sat level and the ride was fine.

Chop the front shocks down abit to match the rear //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

so many fail answers in here....
assuming you have struts on the rear then contact springworks.com for a set of custom springs.

Ran 12 batts in the trunk of my altima and car sat level and the ride was fine.
Thanks a bunch man!! I just called and ordered a custom set of springs for the back. He said they wil hold 1200 pounds and keep it at stock heigth. Was'nt to bad eaither $400 for the set!

Thanks a bunch man!! I just called and ordered a custom set of springs for the back. He said they wil hold 1200 pounds and keep it at stock heigth. Was'nt to bad eaither $400 for the set!
NP, got a set on order for a big *** install in a Burban. His were a lot more then that....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.