Participant count
  • Participant list

MisterDeadeye
10+ year member

Bannned
Nebraska
318d77f8.jpg

1e99a909.jpg

I had an 8 ohm version of one of those back in the day, they weren't horrible at all, in fact I used it in my home theater and gave it more than 800 watts RMS for a year before the coil finally gave out and rubbed against the magnet, and I bottomed it out more than just a few times.

Those Kickers were made before Kicker started to make subs that are just loud and so-so on SQ.

Box1-1.jpg

It's better than your volfenhag.
True dat. Regardless, I got it when I was 16, and I haven't used it for three years.

I got this sub for free. The surround is pretty bad. What should I do to ensure that it doesn't rip when I power the sub?

@Kangaroux Lol. I know, right?

@Wingman That's good news. I wanted some kind of home theater sub, and I might end up playing with this as that. Cool.

The CVR is just the new version of the old Kicker Competitions. So its kind of funny to see people diss the new Kicker products like CVR's, but then talk positively about old Comps. Not saying anyone in this thread is doing that, but I see that a lot around here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.