how many rca cables do i need?

Participant count
  • Participant list

jsluss17
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
my deck has 3 preouts front rear and sub. i'm planning on amping the front two speakers with a 4 channel amp and bridging it. my amp has 3 rca inputs one for channel A one for channel B and then an output. will i need a second rca cable for channel B also? and if i do can i just use the output on my sub amp and connect it to the input on my speaker amp?

How are you planning on bridging them? Bridging each speaker to its own channel or what? Why would you like to bridge them?
yeah im doing each speaker to each channel because the amp only puts out enough power to power 2 of them. or can i bridge both from one channel only? or is there any other way i can bridge it?

read your manual before you bridge, i know that some amps require an input in all 4 channels to achieve stereo, otherwise it will only play mono.

look the model number up on google. all you need to do is get a 2 y connectors if this is the case.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

model number should be on the amp somewhere.

look the model number up on google. all you need to do is get a 2 y connectors if this is the case. 

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

model number should be on the amp somewhere.
its a pioneer gm 4000f if that helps at all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.