How many of YOUS have alarms?

i have a 791 and the old trusty louville (spelling) slugger i have many to choose from different lengths and weights depending on the size of the criminal

i dont and my garage door opener doesnt work and i park 2 miles from my house so i would never now if someone broke into it late at night

i live at:

2367 dingleberry dr

green bay, wi 54302

my car is in my sig so if you see anyone trying to steal it pm me

*btw i am going to be out of town for 2 weeks starting tommorrow and the car has to sit outside by itself:(

Viper 791

2 piezzos in the interior

1 siren in trunk

4 sirens under hood including 1 battery backed up siren

Battery backup

And you're not going to find the brain

Soon to add:

Programmable voice module to fux with people //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

i dont and my garage door opener doesnt work and i park 2 miles from my house so i would never now if someone broke into it late at night
i live at:

2367 dingleberry dr

green bay, wi 54302

my car is in my sig so if you see anyone trying to steal it pm me

*btw i am going to be out of town for 2 weeks starting tommorrow and the car has to sit outside by itself:(

There is actually a street named dingleberry? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif That's just as bad as a street near me named "Morningwood".

*Edit: You were kidding.

Pyton 871xp with 2 sirens and the basic sensors on the f150. The shock sensor is set a bit sensitive though since all that needs to be done is a screw driver to the door lock. Nothing so far for the saab 9-3 I dont go around slamming my music, 5% tint all around, factory hu, and it does have some sort of factory alarm + "center ignition" and "auto-lock" which is supposivly quite hard to hotwire so im not too worried about it.

I have a viper 5900 with the normal goodies. Things like locks, battery back up siren, prox sensor, glass break, pins on all openings, and the starter wires and ignitions are severed in 2 places each. The real kicker to my alarm though is placement. I have two batteries in the rear of the vehicle, one hidden behind each side panel in the rear. The alarm brain is also located back there hooked up to one of those batteries. I have circut breakers back there protecting the batteries as well as the fuse under the hood. I actually tried this and if I dead short the wire going to the battery from under the hood it trips the breaker but doesnt blow the fuse in the alarm so it still goes off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.