How many of you prefer customized enclosures?

Which box do you Prefer

• Customized to car model

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Large box taking most space in trunk

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
If the custom box is going to take up to much space, use a smaller woofer. It will still destroy a larger woofer in a **** box.

My little 8 that don't take up to much room shits on a pair of 12s in a prefab.

What trunk..

1a822ac3-b808-4e5c-8278-40f47d6c01d0.jpg

I always maintain cargo space and access to a spare tire. "Loud" is relative. A single 10" or 12" in a corner enclosure offers plenty of bass to blend with music and sound great. But I mostly run and build SQ systems that excel at playing music. For systems focused on loud bass at the sacrifice of music quality, sub systems get fairly bulky and are grossly oversized for music. For sub boxes, bigger is generally more efficient, which can work for SQ also, but when shooting for Q=0.707, the enclosures are reasonable.

Rich V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...