*How many hertZ is it in the song Air Forces by Young Jeezy???*

I think its right around 40hz... Theres a big list of songs and peak frequencies floating around somewhere but I lost all my bookmarks when my last computer crashed.
Your memory is pretty good it's actually 41hz I just ran it in audacity. Also try da blow by little john. It peaks at 45hz and you may find that song is louder.

I think its right around 40hz... Theres a big list of songs and peak frequencies floating around somewhere but I lost all my bookmarks when my last computer crashed.
Thanks. I knew it was either high 30's or low 40's.

Your memory is pretty good it's actually 41hz I just ran it in audacity. Also try da blow by little john. It peaks at 45hz and you may find that song is louder.
Yeah. I have that song "Da Blow" already. Air Forces is louder to me because my box is tuned lower, but Da Blow still hits though.

da blow is definetly my cars favorite song. rediculous flex.
The tuning on Da Blow is a little bit high for me to get major flex. I get Major Flex

on way lower songs such as soul survivor, how low can you go, lil wyte-oxycotton,

all of gucci mane, all of psyph morrison, and all of gorilla zoe, etc. Thanks

Hey buddy, do you think you could find it? I searched the forums but couldnt come up with anything. I'm looking for a 43 or 44 hz song.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.