How long is too long to wait on a box??

what was he charging you?

If all ya want is a diy box and you have the plans I can do that ... quick and easy too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I am in Colorado...but can ship where ever you want.

Don can hook ya up too and he is closer maybe? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

if not he can design it and i can cut and dry fit then ship or assemble and ship but the shipping is more assembled..

If you need/want a quote let me know. Im fairly cheap and I normally have boxes built and shipped in less then a week from the date the balance is paid.

boomsday you do know i started the idea for a DIY box on carstereoforum.net but ended up not selling well... now look lol

only had four customers one which included gboo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.