how long for break-in?

Participant count
  • Participant list
thats it, no box and for a couple of hours with the cone moving? not as long as i thought but still good. thanks.

al

sweet, i dont think im gonna push em right away. im gonna baby these things, untill people start saying they're nothing just because they havent heard of them, then ill start the thrashing.

search for this topic man, instgead of waiting for people to reply. Im sure after you read thru the At Least 10 times it's been discussed, youll know everything youj want to.. all your Q's have been Answered in older topics on this..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

In the $600 range I like my stereo integrity speakers so far Tm65 midbass $399 m25 tweeters $199
What is your voltage doing when you hard accelerate or brake? The civic have a complex alt control that shuts the alt down to save fuel. Its...
Yeah I had lived in the sticks my whole life till a few yrs ago I moved to a different city to start over. Haven't had any break ins yet but...
Looking to buy and install an LOC. I got the basic functionality of it but not sure what I need. My set up is a factory Impala stock radio, 4...

About this thread

cobra65427289

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
cobra65427289
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date