How long does it take...

Dustin, I replied back to that email with contact info, thank you for sending it. I can completely understand about long work hours. I used to run residential service for Time Warner. My first summer I was working about 70+ hours a week, things get nasty busy during the summer. Thankfully I have since transferred to our Commercial Business Department and get off around 5 CST regularly now. Ill be patient, just wanted to make sure I didn't get lost in the email chain etc. It would be at least 3 weeks before I actually need the box, since I leave for New Jersey Saturday and return beginning of June.
Thanks again for replying to me.
Was nice talking with you, and I'm glad we got everything worked out.

Send me an email directly please. Dustin@DC-Creations.com
I get an average of 100+ PM's a day so attempting to keep up them is an issue. When I get your email I be sure to let Chris know that I spoke with you so you do not get several different emails about the same thing.
Thanks for getting back, but I think I'm going to go a different direction. I understand that PMs aren't the best way to get a quote, but as I said I only did that as a backup after not hearing back on the website request. One of the other vendors has already drawn something up for me. I'll keep you in mind though for anything I do in the future.

Thanks for getting back, but I think I'm going to go a different direction. I understand that PMs aren't the best way to get a quote, but as I said I only did that as a backup after not hearing back on the website request. One of the other vendors has already drawn something up for me. I'll keep you in mind though for anything I do in the future.
No worries. Again sorry on the delay in response. I'm sure what ever you end up getting will work out great for your application.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

caewen

10+ year member
caewen
Austin, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from