How long does it take...

caewen
10+ year member

How long does the process take from quote to box built and shipped?

I submitted for a quote on the website, I got one reply from Dustin. I have since sent a couple more emails to Dustin, so I am unsure if a design is being made or what. I'm not being impatient just like to know if I need to find someone else to do this or not.

How long does the process take from quote to box built and shipped?I submitted for a quote on the website, I got one reply from Dustin. I have since sent a couple more emails to Dustin, so I am unsure if a design is being made or what. I'm not being impatient just like to know if I need to find someone else to do this or not.
Ya i was going to get a design done bu him to, but wanted to talk a few things over with him before i submited a design request via pm. He replied to me once and after that didnt hear nothing from him for 4 days so i took my business to ram-designs. He does good work just poor communication.

Not into name bashing, and wont get into details, and in the end I got my box, but I won't be ordering another box from him again.

I just don't know who to use now, the ram or the rabbit

Experiencing the same issues. Submitted a request on the site last week. Didn't receive a response, so I PMed pro-rabbit on Monday with the same info, and still haven't heard anything. Meanwhile, I pmed two other builders on here late last night and have already been responded to by both. DC prices look to be about the best available, but if I can't get a response, I can't do business.

I sent a PM, then read they wanted it done through thier web site, so i did that on the 8th I think. I got a reply from Dustin the next day and replyed back. Got an automated response saying could take 48-72 hours to get a response. Waited and and sent emails to Dustin directly on Fri. The 11th. Have not heard back since the initial response on the 9th. Think I will gove a couple more hours then start looking for someone else.

[quote name='Kangaroux']Dustin gets absolutely swamped with PM's and emails so you have to be a bit patient with him. @pro\-rabbit[/QUOTE]

Thanks. It is true, PM's are the worse way to contact us with requests. Our online form is the best way to get a quote, but even that has gotten some neglect do to our current employment status. We have been referring several designs to RAM and Mobile while we do our best to get caught up.

With our phone systems on the fritz, lack of employees(again), local clients, and add in we are now moving locations we are swamped. I'm also working hard on our new audio company "Defiant".

There is no excuse for delays though and that is horrible customer service. If you have not heard back from myself or Chris on a quote or email please email me at Dustin@DC-Creations.com and I will work through out the evening hours to get back to everyone. Chris has been working with the Orders email but to be honest he has far from being caught up right now. I will be working on the "orders" email starting tomorrow with Chris and trying to catch up on everything by the end of the week.

I sent a PM, then read they wanted it done through thier web site, so i did that on the 8th I think. I got a reply from Dustin the next day and replyed back. Got an automated response saying could take 48-72 hours to get a response. Waited and and sent emails to Dustin directly on Fri. The 11th. Have not heard back since the initial response on the 9th. Think I will gove a couple more hours then start looking for someone else.
Chris may have been a bit "lost" on the email. I'm not sure why he did not respond to you. I did see your email, but I forwarded back to Chris to handle. I will reply to your email in just a few though. Sorry for the delay.

Experiencing the same issues. Submitted a request on the site last week. Didn't receive a response, so I PMed pro-rabbit on Monday with the same info, and still haven't heard anything. Meanwhile, I pmed two other builders on here late last night and have already been responded to by both. DC prices look to be about the best available, but if I can't get a response, I can't do business.
Send me an email directly please. Dustin@DC-Creations.com

I get an average of 100+ PM's a day so attempting to keep up them is an issue. When I get your email I be sure to let Chris know that I spoke with you so you do not get several different emails about the same thing.

Ya i was going to get a design done bu him to, but wanted to talk a few things over with him before i submited a design request via pm. He replied to me once and after that didnt hear nothing from him for 4 days so i took my business to ram-designs. He does good work just poor communication.
RAM does great work and has great service. I'm glad he got you took care of. I'm very sorry that we did not get back to you in a timely manner on our end though.

I was talking about a different dustin lulz
Yea, I know. I was just shushing myself on that one. lol

I'm overly happy that we generate the amount of local and online business we do, however, it comes at a price. Being a real business instead of a "fly by night" thing is a very thin line. Employees do not like working 12 hour days and we got it down to 9(ish) or so. However, we still had several say that was enough and left. It happens every where and this is a part of business. Just hurts when they do not even give a two week notice or anything. I have also found that we get several people in just wanting to learn and then jet out and do their own thing. Some times I wish this was still a "side business" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Dustin, I replied back to that email with contact info, thank you for sending it. I can completely understand about long work hours. I used to run residential service for Time Warner. My first summer I was working about 70+ hours a week, things get nasty busy during the summer. Thankfully I have since transferred to our Commercial Business Department and get off around 5 CST regularly now. Ill be patient, just wanted to make sure I didn't get lost in the email chain etc. It would be at least 3 weeks before I actually need the box, since I leave for New Jersey Saturday and return beginning of June.

Thanks again for replying to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

caewen

10+ year member
caewen
Austin, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from