How long does a sub take to ship?

Always request tracking when you buy something over the internet. USPS tracking is only 85 cents extra.

As a small seller, I always provide tracking and insurance just in case. I had a USPS worker entered the wrong zipcode in the computer and my item got sent back and forth between two post offices for 5 days.

I'm still trying to understand this though...He has over 1000 posts on here, and he's sold to people before with no problem. Why should this be any different? I guess I'm just pissed.

Oh, and I tried to open a paypal dispute. The only problem is that I sent it to him as a gift as a courtesy so he wouldn't have to pay fee's. (seriously...i'm an excellent buyer, guys.) Paypal won't accept the "i didn't get the item" dispute because it "wasn't a sale". So I might file a dispute that the money was transferred w/o my permission.

I'm still trying to understand this though...He has over 1000 posts on here, and he's sold to people before with no problem. Why should this be any different? I guess I'm just pissed.

Oh, and I tried to open a paypal dispute. The only problem is that I sent it to him as a gift as a courtesy so he wouldn't have to pay fee's. (seriously...i'm an excellent buyer, guys.) Paypal won't accept the "i didn't get the item" dispute because it "wasn't a sale". So I might file a dispute that the money was transferred w/o my permission.
That should work. tell em you got your bank statement and it was a charge on there you never seen and when you looked at paypal someone must have logged into your account or somethin

That should work. tell em you got your bank statement and it was a charge on there you never seen and when you looked at paypal someone must have logged into your account or somethin
^ I'll do someting like that. Not trying to 'fraud' paypal or anything...just trying to get a refund.

Here's my dilema though...Based on his posts & his feedback, he seems like a solid guy to buy from. I looked at a lot of the other scams that took place on here, and they've all been from either profiles with very little usage, or for items that are at least over $100. This was none of them...don't you think that if @haunther were to start scamming now that he would want to go big or go home, and not waste it on $100? I dont know guys. It HAS been a long time without a response though...

I some research.

Like. A lot of research.

Found his name & city. (city is in his profile)

Found a phone number.

Not sure what to do with this info.

Anyone from melbourne, FL?

^ I'll do someting like that. Not trying to 'fraud' paypal or anything...just trying to get a refund.
Here's my dilema though...Based on his posts & his feedback, he seems like a solid guy to buy from. I looked at a lot of the other scams that took place on here, and they've all been from either profiles with very little usage, or for items that are at least over $100. This was none of them...don't you think that if @haunther were to start scamming now that he would want to go big or go home, and not waste it on $100? I dont know guys. It HAS been a long time without a response though...

I some research.

Like. A lot of research.

Found his name & city. (city is in his profile)

Found a phone number.

Not sure what to do with this info.

Anyone from melbourne, FL?
he might not of had intentions to scam you, something coulda happened and hes not dealing with the situation correctly, and a scammers not going to look like one. not saying he is but you have to start somewhere.

This is exactly what the fuck happens when people dont report classified threads that dont have the username and date requirement. Every scammer thread is from someone buying from someone else that didnt follow the template or the rules. They are there for a reason and its to protect the buyers.

OP at this point file a claim. He is banned.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.