How long does a sub take to ship?

sizzl3r
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Minnesota
I bought a 12'' Kicker l5 from a guy on here on november 15thish. The guy said he would pay for shipping, so he probably chose the cheapest way, which also probably the slowest. Plus, he's from Florida, and I'm in Utah. But it's almost been a month, and I'm wondering for everyone who's bought from this site how long its took to ship the sub/item.

Another note: The guy had good feedback, and he has over 1000 posts on here, so I don't think he scammed me...at least that's what i'm hoping.

Thanks guys.

He should have provided tracking information. What was his username and/or actual name? Some people may have seen him before. If he's on here, mention him and bring him here.

Haunther. He hasn't been online since he DM'd me that he would ship it right away. I've also sent him multiple messages...no communication. Just wanting to know the status of the subwoofer isn't too much to ask I dont think.

Didn't give me anything. According to this site, people have bought things from him with no problem, I just don't know what's taking this so long.

This guy has about 30-40 IP addresses associated with his account.

He hasnt been on the site in 3 weeks.

Id fill a claim with Paypal asap. With no communication its been plenty long. It should take 1-2 weeks tops to get a sub in the mail.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.