how long do you play your system a day?

Full cranked, only a few minutes and not every day.
Don't want to be that guy who has it cranked at stop lights unless the windows are up.
Usually 65-75% volume is loud enough to enjoy it.
To be honest I have a 30-40 min drive to work and we have an AM Traffic station here so most of my drive to work and back is listening to that

back in my late teens early 20's I delivered pizza and would be have that jl 1000/1 wanging for hours on end. now a days that I work from home and mostly only drive the kiddo/wifey mobile I have to look for an excuse to take either car with a system so not long maybe 20 min

Depends on how long the Youtube run! Sometimes all day! Because I play them on a Win XP Toughbook! And many videos do not think WinXP exists anymore, but it does!

John Kuthe...
Yeah? You run your laptop at full tilt? Do you leave it at full tilt during the doritos commercials, john?

And what did I tell you about the exclamation point overuse?

Yeah? You run your laptop at full tilt? Do you leave it at full tilt during the doritos commercials, john?

And what did I tell you about the exclamation point overuse?

John Kuthe is possibly the only person who is hated more than me on this forum. Possibly. My money is still on me.

John Kuthe is possibly the only person who is hated more than me on this forum. Possibly. My money is still on me.
So you two are having a contest to see who can be the most obnoxious fuckwit on this forum?
how long do you play your system-wide open aka full tilt a day?
I hardly ever even go anywhere these days but when I do it's usually a long drive and most of the time I listen to audiobooks,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...