how long do you play your system a day?

Kickstand

CarAudio.com Well Known
Jan 1, 2021
Maple Ridge
Full cranked, only a few minutes and not every day.
Don't want to be that guy who has it cranked at stop lights unless the windows are up.
Usually 65-75% volume is loud enough to enjoy it.
To be honest I have a 30-40 min drive to work and we have an AM Traffic station here so most of my drive to work and back is listening to that

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
Dec 31, 2017
St.louis, MO
back in my late teens early 20's I delivered pizza and would be have that jl 1000/1 wanging for hours on end. now a days that I work from home and mostly only drive the kiddo/wifey mobile I have to look for an excuse to take either car with a system so not long maybe 20 min

Reactions: needmowatts

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sep 9, 2016
Missouri
how long do you play your system-wide open aka full tilt a day?
Depends on how long the Youtube run! Sometimes all day! Because I play them on a Win XP Toughbook! And many videos do not think WinXP exists anymore, but it does!

John Kuthe...

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Now that my mids and tweets are aimed almost directly at my head I listen to my system at 1/2 to 3/4 volume for 4 -6 hours a day, 5 days a week. 95% - 99% volume less than 5 min a week. It's just too much. 🔊🔊

ciaonzo

TheContinental
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Feb 1, 2009
WI
Depends on how long the Youtube run! Sometimes all day! Because I play them on a Win XP Toughbook! And many videos do not think WinXP exists anymore, but it does!

John Kuthe...
Yeah? You run your laptop at full tilt? Do you leave it at full tilt during the doritos commercials, john?

And what did I tell you about the exclamation point overuse?

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Yeah? You run your laptop at full tilt? Do you leave it at full tilt during the doritos commercials, john?

And what did I tell you about the exclamation point overuse?
John Kuthe is possibly the only person who is hated more than me on this forum. Possibly. My money is still on me.

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 10, 2009
Central Maine
John Kuthe is possibly the only person who is hated more than me on this forum. Possibly. My money is still on me.
So you two are having a contest to see who can be the most obnoxious fuckwit on this forum?
how long do you play your system-wide open aka full tilt a day?
I hardly ever even go anywhere these days but when I do it's usually a long drive and most of the time I listen to audiobooks,

• Thanks
Reactions: Popwarhomie

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Only when I drive past the high school to impress the jail bait...... Trolololol

Reactions: ThxOne

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds