How long before you know you been scammed?

See, told you patience was key. While it may have been a screw up on shipping, he had to have gotten the old address somehow and most likely to cover himself he shipped it to the verified PayPal address.
I understand where you are coming from but it was shipped 7 days after upon receiving payment, shipped to the wrong address even after being told where to ship it to(regardless of verified addy or not) and I had to take it upon myself to get to get a hold of previous landlord and make an account with fedex and pay for additional shipping fees. So patience has nothing to do with it

even sending your address to him doesnt help, you really need to keep your paypal info up to date. the only way a seller is covered is by shipping to paypal verified. yes the 7 days to ship was bad i agree.

even sending your address to him doesnt help, you really need to keep your paypal info up to date. the only way a seller is covered is by shipping to paypal verified. yes the 7 days to ship was bad i agree.
It wasnt that he was trying to protect himself, he had someone else ship it and looked at my info through PayPal.....I understand what you are saying and this is EXACTLY why I'm taking responsibility here and seeing it as a lesson learned

i think you did everything right here. came here asking for insight on how to continue with it. i as a member here am glad to see someone reach out for advice before doing anything, shows good faith and ability to go to all extents before jumping into 1 resolution.

i think you did everything right here. came here asking for insight on how to continue with it. i as a member here am glad to see someone reach out for advice before doing anything, shows good faith and ability to go to all extents before jumping into 1 resolution.
Thanks, I try to be an upstanding member in this community... I have done countless transactions here as buyer/seller and I have been in situations where I wasn't able to ship for a few days so I understand that life happens. Which is exactly why I might be a little more understand than the next guy......

this transaction has been a disaster all the way from unpacking, finally after 2 1/2 weeks I received the sub today and heres the package job I get for my sub....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BigSix

10+ year member
Whippin the Bass
BigSix
Austin,Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies