How high of wattage does my components need to be?

yeah I'm going to do some deadening. cuz it'll def move **** it my car. (09 honda civic coupe) thanks for the advise so far. do you know any components that run 125 rms that r 6.5 inch?
All speakers are ZERO watts. If they had 'watts' they wouldn't need an amplifier now would they? Furthermore, the power handling figures are often reached thru different means by individual manufacturers. What that means is that since there is no standardized test and/or a means to enforce power ratings; those numbers are worthless.

Do not buy speakers based on advertised power handling and instead buy speakers based on how they sound. Can't go wrong with that.

Don't get it,What do you mean about this?I'm little bit confused.
Marketing departments sometimes bend the truth and/or flat out lie. They can get away with this b/c there's no way to hold them accountable since there's no standardized test. If everyone rates their products differently, what use is the rating? Imagine all the 900HP Corollas on dealer showrooms if auto manufacturers rated their engines the way some car audio vendors rate their product.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.